- Single skin self-supporting panels with tongue and groove joint.
- Narrow aspect ratio – length up to a nominal 4m, width up to 300mm.
- Suitable for flat or gently curved façades and soffits.
- Panels are normally installed in either a horizontal or vertical direction.
- Uses 1mm thick elZinc®.
- Installed top to bottom.
- System weight 8 to 11kg/m2 (zinc only).
Basic system information
- .elZinc® profiled Façade panel. Maximum length nominally 4m
- Tongue and groove joint, can be varied from 5 to 25mm wide
- Transversal shadow joint
- Weathering strip
- Tongue profile. Adjusts in length to vary joint width
- Groove profile
- Joint centres dimension. Up to 300mm in 1.0mm thick elZinc®
- Direct fixing using self-drilling screws or rivets to rail profile sub structure (not shown)