Wall brackets are adjustable. A range of bracket depths allows for different insulation thicknesses and structure unevenness. A thermal break can be inserted between the bracket and the wall if required.
Metal rails (mullions)
Common to all systems, made of 2,5mm thick extruded aluminium. Fixed at centres according to wind loading.
20mm minimum, some countries require more, usually up to 40mm (eg. residential projects in UK require 38mm). The riveted system’s transoms limit the insulation depth to ≈100mm (with a 20mm air gap).
- elZinc® hung composite cassette panel
- Hung panel support with anti-vibration sleeve
- Adjustable wall bracket common to all systems
- Top hat aluminium mullion common to all systems
- elZinc® tongue and groove composite cassette panel
- Aluminium tongue profile
- elZinc® riveted composite material
- Mullion-transome bracket
- Insulation between mullions
- Structural support