The high quality of EN988-certified elZinc® sheets and coils is by combining the latest cutting edge technologies available on the market with strict quality control.
elZinc’s rolled products, which are available in natural or in pre-patinated finishes -elZinc Slate®, elZinc Graphite®, elZinc Crystal® elZinc Lava® elZinc Oliva®and elZinc Rainbow®- are ideal for:
- Cladding and roofing.
- Rainwater drainage accessories.
Made of zinc with a minimum initial purity of 99.995% as per EN 1179, elZinc sheets and coils are characterised by:
- High malleability in any rolling direction.
- High stability after forming.
- Optimal electrowelding performance due to low surface oil.
- Low-cold temperature brittleness.
All elZinc® rolled products comply with norms EN988 and ASTM B69-13 (USA), and are a always designed to meet the highest possible standards of quality.
- Durability: elZinc® has a very long life. One of the most important characteristics of zinc is that it is very resistant to atmospheric corrosion. The patina that develops on its surface after a short time is self-healing, ensuring the material´s attractive appearance lasts for decades.
- Sustainibility:Zinc is one of the few materials used in construction that can be recycled indefinitely without losing its physical and chemical characteristics.
- Malleability: elZinc® conforms to practically any shape including bends and complex geometric forms. This gives architects great freedom in their designs.
- Appearance: elZinc® is a contemporary material which is perfectly suited to all types of architecture, both in classical and modern.
- Variety: elZinc® offers a huge variety of surface aspects which creates a vast number of design possibilities.