Whether for new-build or refurbishment projects, prefabricated elZinc® tiles are a great solution for wall cladding and for weathering roofs pitched over either 25º or 45º (depending on the type of tile used).
Our five types of shingles, made of elZinc® zinc-titanium (EN988 standard), lend themselves to all architectural styles, harmonising perfectly with the surrounding materials.
In addition to their ecological and aesthetic qualities, elZinc® tiles are:
- Easy to install.
- Suitable for most projects.
- Highly corrosion resistant.
- Virtually maintenance free.
elZinc’s® range of tiles are available in every elZinc® surface finish.
Our five designs
elZinc’s® square tile with polystyrene reinforcement is notable for its ease of installation. Its clean design gives the cladding an elegantly neat appearance.
- Elements number/m2: 9.
- Approx. weight/m2 (in 0,7 mm): 7,3 kg
- Dimensions: 400 x 400mm (parallel edges) / 512mm x 555mm (height x width).
- Piece nº/box: 24
The elZinc® rhomboid tile gives a stylised look to roofs and façades. The sleek interlocking tile highlights verticality, and is suited to both modern and traditional architecture.
- Elements number/m2: 14.
- Approx. weight/m2 (in 0,7 mm): 7,8 kg
- Dimensions: 260 x 260mm (parallel edges) / 560mm x 280mm
- Pieces number/box: 35
Pointed fish scale tile
This elZinc tile brings to mind images of baroque architecture. It provides, in its simplicity, a discreet, traditional feel to the building.
- Elements number/m2: 72
- Approx. weight/m2 (in 0,7 mm): 10,9 kg
- Dimensions: 240mm x 142mm
- Pieces number/box: 144
Rounded pointed fish scale tile
A new twist on a classic model. elZinc’s® rounded fish scale tile is inspired by a shape commonly used in traditional European architecture.
- Elements number/m2: 41
- Approx. weight/m2 (in 0,7 mm): 7,4 kg
- Dimensions: 280mm x 200mm
- Pieces number/box: 104
A larger format tile suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Elements number/m2:9,12
- Approx. weight/m2 (in 0,7 mm): 7,2 kg
- Dimensions: 611x415mm / 340mm perpendicular to hemmed edges
- Pieces number/box: 20