An ideal architectural solution for wall cladding.
The elZinc® honeycomb panel, manufactured in a continuous production process, is a new generation material, and represents the perfect integration of technology, safety, durability and natural beauty.
elZinc® A2 fire rated panels are formed by two elZinc® skins bonded to both faces of an aluminium honeycomb core, making an extremely light, yet exceedingly flat and ridged architectural cladding material.
The ample range of combinations and colours available enables the use of elZinc to create innovative designs both in new-build and in refurbishment projects.
A bespoke supporting system – HideTech® PLUS -, the world’s first perimeter point-fixing system for architectural panels, takes advantage of the excellent rigidity of elZinc® panels.
Very easy to install, it also allows:
- Cost and weight reduction
- Easy panel replacement (no need to touch surrounding panels)
- Vertical and horizontal installation orientation
- Free but controlled thermal expansion and contraction
- Fully adjustable fixing points in three directions
- Total security
- Extreme rigidity and absolute flatness.
- Very lightweight
- Non-flammable: Fire classification A2.
- Fully recyclable.
- Wide range of attractive finishes.
- Ideal for new-build
- Great for refurbishment projects.
- Minimum/maximum length: 2.000 / 8.000 mm
- Standard width: 1.000 mm
- Total thickness: 15 mm
- Internal skin thickness: 0,5 mm
- External skin thickness: 0,5 mm
- Panel weight: 8,6 kg/m2