elZinc® has developed elZinc Advance® to provide longer-term protection to roofs and façades located in especially corrosive environments. This technical solution is ideal for projects that require additional protection.
elZinc Advance® is rolled architectural titanium-zinc manufactured according to the requirements established by EN988, which is then coated on its outside face with a transparent 35 micron organic layer.
This product broadens the technical potential of zinc whilst leaving its appearance unaltered.
- Barrier effect : It is impermeable to corrosive atmospheric elements
Inhibitor: It minimizes adhesion of salt and inorganic substances which may cause white oxidation in coastal areas.
- Highly polluted areas
- Coastal areas
- Other aggressive climates (check with our Technical department)
Standard dimensions and formats
- Widths: 500, 600, 670, 1.000 mm
- Thicknesses: 0,65 – 0,70 – 0,80 mm
- Sheets 1.000 x 2.000 mm and 1.000 x 3.000 mm: on pallets of approx. 1000 kg
- 1.000 kg coil weight
Other dimensions and thickness are available upon request.